Friday 20 July 2012

I'm Back.....ish

I have finally got a charger. It just arrived today.
I know i said it should be here in a few weeks and its been way way longer. But i didn't end up ordering one until recently because I was so busy with exams and things like that. I'm thinking about reviewing the books i read during this time, let me know if you would like me to review them or just review the ones i read from now on?

Also, in about a week I will be off again for a few weeks because I will be going on holiday with my family for two weeks, I'll return a day before my results day. After results day depending on how well or how bad i do I could be back either after a day or another two weeks because i would have to find a university that will take me if i don't do so well. But hopefully i will.

No comments:

Post a Comment