Thursday 22 March 2012

The Hunger games

I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so soooooooooooooo excited about The Hunger games tomorrow, I can not wait for it! I'm going to be thinking about it all day. My next post will probably be tomorrow after i have seen it, i may update on my tumblr a few times before! Blahhhh i havent managed to get my hands on any of the 'Capitol Colors' nail varnishes by China Glaze yet ( they don't sell them in the UK as far as i know) but i did paint my nails in the Hunger Games related colours. Yay. 


Plus, i have a new phone, technically not a new phone, its my mums phone which a new phone she got about 2 weeks ago but because she doesn't really use any of the features and they would come in handy for me, we swapped phones, my phone want too bad I was just getting sick of it i had it for over a year. 


I'm just so excited, this is abit of a random all over the place post, so sorry about that. 


Anyway, to those of you that have seen the hunger games already, I wish i was you. If you havent yet seen it, BUY TICKETS NOWWW! 
in true hunger games fashion...

"May the odds be ever in your favour"

1 comment:

  1. I went to the midnight screening and absolutely loved it, I'll probably see it a couple more times hopefully you enjoy it, new follower

    www.headstuckinabook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete