Tuesday 27 March 2012

Question Wednesday (1) : All about 'me' themed




  1. How old are you?  
    • {17}
  2. Why do you blog? 
    • {I blog because i enjoy it. Simple as.}
  3. What can we find on your blog? 
    • {My blog is mainly for recording my book reviews, but i do have a lot of weekly memes, i love them and tfocuses on beauty. You can mostly find beauty related posts about make-up, nails, && hair care. I like to throw in a little bit about me every now and then too!}
  4. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be? 
    • {I would go to Turkey, or Canada, or Paris.}
  5. What do you do for a living? 
    • {I am currently a student in Sixthform in London, I'm in my final year of A-Levels and I hope to go to university this September.} 

No comments:

Post a Comment